We are looking for highly motivated talent to drive value to our clients and our company. If you are eager to move your career forward with a fast-paced growing start-up and have a knack for tackling business challenges with innovative solutions, let us help you realize your potential with guidance from our team of experienced consultants!
- Client Engagement: Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients' business processes and needs. Translate these into functional requirements, use cases, and conduct independent research when necessary.
- Solution Development: Build, test, and deploy Statistical, Machine Learning, or Data Science solutions to support clients' business processes. Utilize our project methodology to deliver value within the agreed budget, timeline, and quality standards.
- Documentation & Training: Participate in the preparation of key deliverables such as model design documentation, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scripts, training materials, and administration/process guides.
- Data Management: Understand the intricacies of data integration, transformation, and warehousing. Ensure seamless data flows from source instances to solution instances.
- Client Interaction: Actively engage with clients during project implementation to gather business requirements and data.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or Statistics. Candidates from fields related to these disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in dashboarding solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- A strong motivation to understand business processes and challenges, and the ability to leverage new technologies to create solutions.
- Exceptional logical reasoning and analytical skills in a problem-solving environment.
- Fluent and strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Cross-cultural competence and the ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment.
- A strong desire to excel and gain exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Demonstrated experience in data engineering solutions using SQL and no-SQL languages.
- Exposure to utilizing private or public cloud platforms.
- Proven track record of implementing solutions using Python or R-Language.
- Validated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology—requirements gathering, design, build/test, and deploy (Agile methodology preferred).
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Statistical, Machine Learning, or Data Science use cases.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Metora, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Metora is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For more information, please visit our website: Metora.co
We look forward to receiving your application!